Top Five Reason to work at the bugman
- Positive & fun company culture
- Outstanding reputation in the community
- Capable and competent team members
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great pay & benefits
A Message from the President and CEO, Brian Olson
I want to personally let you know that here at the bugman we walk our talk and live out our Core Values every day. It's not unusual to be meeting team members here at the bugman that have been with our company for 10, 20, 25 years. It's not by accident- we take care of our team members, and our team members take care of our customers.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home, you might have just found it - apply today!
Thank you, Brian Olson
the bugman, an award-winning pest and termite control company, is now seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our team. We’re growing at a rapid pace and are looking for a committed and hard-working individual dedicated to customer service. We offer competitive benefits, an awesome team culture, and a casual but professional atmosphere. If you have high standards and want to work with the “best of the best,” apply with us!
We're different from other pest and termite companies – we are known in the community for having the highest standards of work, with an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1958, our success has been built upon professional application, the highest craftsmanship, and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
This is not just a “job.” We are offering a career opportunity to work with people who value your work ethic and commitment to quality work. We have very little turnover because we treat our people right!
At the bugman, we offer a fun and motivating workplace experience. People like working here! Our managers are more like coaches – they provide support and encouragement to be your best. Check our Careers page and see for yourself! https://careers.thebugman.com/
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will perform HR related duties to assist the Director of Human Resources. Coordinating a positive HR experience for all team members at the bugman and ensuring retention of current team members. The HR Administrator will play an integral role in the maintenance of company recruiting, process and procedures, benefits and culture. Ideal applicants will be friendly, professional, engaging, and dedicated to upholding the company’s core values. This position balances customer service, administrative support, and other team-related responsibilities.
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will
- Provide clerical support to the Director of HR
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Assist with payroll functions including processing updating records
- Maintain and update team member records
- Provide support with job postings and advertisements
- Assist in the coordination of company events
- Process team member hiring and termination paperwork
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain team member attendance records
- Assist with benefits administration and enrollment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an HR support role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Verifiable references
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening
- Full Time
- Monday through Friday
Attributes Needed to be Successful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to positively affect company culture
- Follows and supports bugman process and procedures
- Self-starter and critical thinker
- Dedicated to meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
Competitive Benefits and Compensation
- $20.00-$25.00 per hour, Depending on Experience
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Kaiser Medical
- UnitedHealth Dental
- CoPower Vision
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
Here at the bugman we believe that what we do makes a difference in the lives of our neighbors. We take great pride in our work, knowing that we are playing a part in keeping our community happy and pest-free. We tackle challenges and solve problems with our customers in mind.
Feel free to reach out to our hiring team at (714) 294-6016 or Careers@thebugman.com.
the bugman is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. the bugman does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are by qualifications, merit, and business need.