A Message from the President and CEO, Brian Olson
I want to personally let you know that here at the bugman we walk our talk and live out our Core Values everyday. It's not unusual to be meeting team members here at the bugman that have been with our company for 10, 20, 25 years. It's not by accident- we take care of our team members and our team members take care of our customers.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home, you might have just found it- Apply today!
Cheers, Brian Olson
the bugman, (Anaheim) an award-winning pest and termite control company, now accepting applications from experienced and licensed Termite Technicians to service the Los Angeles/Orange/Riverside County areas. We're growing at a rapid pace and need competent and capable people to grow with us!
This is not just a "job". We are offering a career opportunity to work with people who value your work ethic and commitment to quality work. the bugman is not your typical pest & termite company; our service is second to none and we expect each team member to pledge themselves to this goal.
Great people to work with, casual/professional atmosphere. At the bugman, we offer a fun and motivating workplace experience. People like working here! Our managers are more like coaches – they provide support and encouragement to be your best.
The candidate we select will have excellent customer service skills and provide our current and new customers with outstanding quality inspections and services. Must follow all company protocols and treatment processes.
Why work for the bugman?
- Management team committed to your success
- Respect from your co-workers
- Outstanding reputation in the community
- Capable and competent people to work with
- Opportunity for advancement
Basic Duties & Responsibilities (partial list)
- Service and maintain equipment
- Provide high quality of service at all times
- Safe driving
- Customer service skills
- 1 year Termite control experience a plus.
- Licensed through the SPCB.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Verifiable references
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Attributes Needed to be Successful
- Attention to detail must be a natural talent
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Customer focused
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- Team player
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- One Saturday a month required
- $16.00-$20.00 per hour, Depending on experience
- Company Vehicle (Gas and Insurance expenses paid for by the bugman)
- Company Cell Phone
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Kaiser Medical
- UnitedHealth Dental
- CoPower Vision
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Here at the bugman we believe that what we do makes a difference in the lives of our neighbors. We take great pride in our work, knowing that we are playing a part in keeping our community happy and pest-free. We tackle challenges and solve problems with our customers in mind. We believe that's pretty darn rewarding.
the bugman is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. the bugman does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are by qualifications, merit, and business need.
- A company vehicle with gas and insurance expenses paid for by the bugman
- A company cell phone
- A 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay