Top Five Reasons to work at the bugman:
- Our Management team is committed to your success
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Outstanding reputation in the Anaheim area
- Work side by side with capable and competent people
- Opportunity for advancement
A Message from the President and CEO, Brian Olson
I want to personally let you know that here at the bugman we walk our talk and live out our Core Values everyday. It's not unusual to be meeting team members here at the bugman that have been with our company for 10, 20, 25 years. It's not by accident- we take care of our team members and our team members take care of our customers.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home, you might have just found it- Apply today!
Thank you, Brian Olson
the bugman, an award-winning pest and termite control company, is now accepting applications from experienced Utility Technicians who live in and will service the Orange County areas. We're growing at a rapid pace and need competent and capable people to grow with us!
We're different from other pest and termite companies – we are known in the community for having the highest standards of work, with an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1958, our success has been built upon professional application, the highest craftsmanship, and most importantly - a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
This is not just a "job". We are offering a career opportunity to work with people who value your work ethic and commitment to quality work. the bugman is not your typical pest & termite company; our service is second to none and we expect each team member to pledge themselves to this goal.
At the bugman, we offer a fun and motivating workplace experience. People like working here! Our managers are more like coaches – they provide support and encouragement to be your best.
As a licensed Pest Control Technician you will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and provide our current and new customers with outstanding quality inspections and services. You will be required to follow all company protocols and treatment processes.
As a Pest Control Technician, You will:
- Provide high quality of service at all times
- Service and maintain equipment
- Practice safe driving and have the privilege to take your vehicle home daily
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and team members
- 1 year industry experience preferred
- Licensed through the SPCB
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Verifiable references
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Attributes Needed to be Successful:
- Attention to detail must be a natural talent
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Customer focused
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- Team player
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- Some Saturdays Required
Competitive Benefits and Compensation:
- $19.00-$22.00 per hour, Depending on Experience + $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Company Vehicle (Gas and Insurance expenses paid for by the bugman)
- Company Cell Phone
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Kaiser Medical
- UnitedHealth Dental
- CoPower Vision
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Here at the bugman we believe that what we do makes a difference in the lives of our neighbors. We take great pride in our work, knowing that we are playing a part in keeping our community happy and pest-free. We tackle challenges and solve problems with our customers in mind.
the bugman is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. the bugman does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are by qualifications, merit, and business need.