Top Five Reason to work at the bugman
- Proven sales process
- Confirmed quality leads
- 70% customer referrals
- Excellent support team
- Excellent training
A Message from the President and CEO, Brian Olson
I want to personally let you know that here at the bugman we walk our talk and live out our Core Values every day. It's not unusual to be meeting team members here at the bugman that have been with our company for 10, 20, 25 years. It's not by accident- we take care of our team members, and our team members take care of our customers.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home, you might have just found it - apply today!
Thank you, Brian Olson
the bugman, an award-winning pest and termite control company is now seeking experienced and licensed Sales Inspectors. We’re growing at a rapid pace and are looking for committed and hard-working individuals that are dedicated to providing our exceptional pest control services. We offer competitive benefits, an awesome team culture, and a casual but professional atmosphere. If you have high standards and want to work with the “best of the best,” apply with us!
We're different from other pest and termite companies – we are known in the community for having the highest standards of work, with an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1958, our success has been built upon professional application, the highest craftsmanship, and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
This is not just a "job". We are offering a career opportunity to work with people who value your work ethic and commitment to quality work. We have very little turnover because we treat our people right!
At the bugman, we offer a fun and motivating workplace experience. People like working here! Our managers are more like coaches – they provide support and encouragement to be your best. Check our Careers page and see for yourself! https://careers.thebugman.com/
As a licensed Sales Inspector you will be responsible for attending pre-scheduled meetings with homeowners who expressed an interest in using our services. Your job is to evaluate the customer's needs, recommend treatment options, and close the deal.
As a Sales Inspector, you will
- Dress professionally, arrive on time and conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- Build self-generated opportunities, leads, sales and referrals to drive business goals.
- Follow-up on all pending termite and pest control sales in a timely manner.
- Attend all sales training and meetings as required.
- Become an expert at recommending a course of action for potential clients, providing estimates for treatment and repair and proposing repair costs as necessary. An ability to learn quickly is essential to this role.
- Ensure scheduled production is completed by technicians at the highest standards.
- At least one year of industry experience
- Licensed through the SPCB
- Experience with in-home sales is a plus
- A valid driver's license with a clean DMV record
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- A professional manner and appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
Attributes needed to be successful
- Customer focused
- Results oriented - goal driven
- Confident and positive outlook
- Willing to learn and apply a sales process
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Not afraid to ask for the sale and close business
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- Some Saturdays required
- Our Inspectors earn between $75,000-$100,000 a year
- All expenses paid company truck
- Company cell phone
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Kaiser Medical
- United Dental
- CoPower Vision
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Here at the bugman we believe that what we do makes a difference in the lives of our neighbors. We take great pride in our work, knowing that we are playing a part in keeping our community happy and pest-free. We tackle challenges and solve problems with our customers in mind.
Feel free to reach out to our hiring team at (714) 294-6016 or Careers@thebugman.com.
the bugman is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. the bugman does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are by qualifications, merit, and business need.