Top Five Reason to work at the bugman:
- Proven sales process
- Confirmed quality leads
- 70% customer referrals
- Excellent support team
- Excellent training
the bugman, an award-winning pest and termite control company in Anaheim, is seeking an experienced and licensed Sales Inspector – focused on Termite and Pest Control. The licensed Sales Inspector will be responsible for generating new business. The candidate we select will be professional, diligent, reliable, and committed to customer service and quality work.
You will be responsible for attending pre-scheduled meetings with homeowners who expressed an interest in using our quality services. Your job is to evaluate the customer's needs, recommend treatment options, and close the deal.
We're different from other pest and termite companies – we are known in the community for having the highest standards of work, with an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1958, our success has been built upon professional application, the highest craftsmanship, and most importantly - a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
This is not just a “job.” We are offering a career opportunity to work with people who value your work ethic and commitment to quality work. We have very little turnover because we treat our people right!
A Message from the President and CEO, Brian Olson
I want to personally let you know that here at the bugman we walk our talk and live out our Core Values everyday. It's not unusual to be meeting team members here at the bugman that have been with our company for 10, 20, 25 years. It's not by accident- we take care of our team members and our team members take care of our customers.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home, you might have just found it- Apply today!
Thank you, Brian Olson
- At least 1 year of termite and pest control industry sales experience.
- A SPCB Branch 3 license.
- Experience with in-home sales is a plus.
- A valid driver's license with a clean DMV record.
- The ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills.
- A professional manner and appearance.
- A demonstrated, exceptional organization and customer service abilities in previous roles.
- Customer focused
- Coachable - trainable
- Results oriented - goal driven
- Confident and positive outlook
- Willing to learn and apply a sales process
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Not afraid to ask for the sale and close business
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision
- Dress professionally, arrive on time and conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- Build self-generated opportunities, leads, sales and referrals to drive business goals.
- Follow-up on all pending termite and pest control sales in a timely manner.
- Attend all sales training and meetings as required.
- Become an expert at recommending a course of action for potential clients, providing estimates for treatment and repair and proposing repair costs as necessary. An ability to learn quickly is essential to this role.
- Ensure scheduled production is completed by technicians at the highest standards.
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- Some Saturdays required
- Our salespeople earn between $75,000-$85,000 a year + $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- An all expenses paid company truck
- Company Cell Phone
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 100% Kaiser Medical coverage
- UnitedHealth Dental
- CoPower Vision
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Here at the bugman we believe that what we do makes a difference in the lives of our neighbors. We take great pride in our work, knowing that we are playing a part in keeping our community happy and pest-free. We tackle challenges and solve problems with our customers in mind.
the bugman is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. the bugman does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are by qualifications, merit, and business need.